Baader Contrast Booster Filter 1.25"
- A screw in filter to your eyepiece that boost contrast
- Removes the bluish hue / lack of contrast during lunar, planetary, solar and terrestrial observation
- A unique filter, especially designed to improve the beginners telescope
- Blocks atmospheric stray light (skyglow), the sky background turns into pitch black
- Removes unsharp stars images when using red-sensitive digital and CCD cameras
|Net weight (kg)||0.004|
|Transmission Range||multiple bands (see spectral image)|
|Filter Thickness (without cell)||1 mm|
|AR-Coating||Phantom Coating® Group, planeoptically polished|
|Filter size||1 25 inch|
|Filter Usage||Contrast Enhancement, Color Correction, IR-Cut, Planetary|
|Filter mounted||Mounted (LPFC 6mm)|
|Type of Filter||Bandpass|
|Single or Set?||Single Filter|
- Eliminates the colour error of economy refractors.
- Clearly puts the real quality of the lens on display.
- Removes the bluish “hue” (=lack of contrast) during lunar-, planetary-, solar- and terrestrial observation.
- Strongly emphasizes surface detail on Jupiter and Mars.
- Over 95 % transmission – provides a bright, brilliant image compared to the usual dark green colour filters, used to bring out detail on Jupiter.
- Colour recognition will be retained.
- The ultimate in lunar filters. Moon (and Sun) appear much more natural in color (with a slight yellowish tint), compared to the usual low priced dark green Moon-filters, usually offered for beginners telescopes.