Baader Semi Apo Filter 1.25"
- A screw in filter to your eyepiece combining two popular filters
- Fringe-Killer with Moon & Skyglow filters
- Delivers amazingly colour corrected images
- Drastic contrast enhancement for all telescopes, without loss of image brightness
- Provides the brightest image of all industrially produced colour error correction systems
- Fringe Killer is a must for even the smallest telescopes.
|Net weight (kg)||0.06|
|Transmission Range||multiple bands (see spectral image)|
|Filter Thickness (without cell)||1 mm|
|AR-Coating||Phantom Coating® Group, planeoptically polished|
|Filter size||1 25 inch|
|Filter Usage||CCD, Color Correction, IR-Cut|
|Filter mounted||Mounted (LPFC 6mm)|
|Type of Filter||Bandpass|
|Single or Set?||Single Filter|
Features: (Moon & Skyglow)
- Selective contrast filter, especially suitable for all reflector telescopes
- Filters out specific wavelengths, especially those caused by streetlight and most importantly their scattered light which lightens up the night sky
- Selective blocking retains natural colours intact but with RGB significantly enhanced, differences in colour and brightness persist.
- 95% transmission in the selected spectral range.
- Fits all standard filter threads and can be combined with other filters – e.g. the planeoptically
polished (!) Baader planetary colour filters. This way, you can see fine details better or combine several images with a monochrome camera to achieve colour images.
- The filter is at the same time optimised for Astrophotography due to it‘s full UV/IR-blocking coating. When used with DSLRs, stars will remain much tighter, because the unfocussed UV and IR parts of the spectrum are blocked out.
- Planeoptically polished; can be used without problems in front of a binoviewer or for afocal photography – far away from the focus without loosing sharpness!
- The fine-optical polish and absence of wedge error in the glass ensure perfect sharpness when magnifying more than 200x – while the much cheaper “fire -polished” filter glasses destroy the optical wavefront at high mags
Features: (Fringe Killer)
- The fringe killer blocks defocused light in the blue spectrum, as well as in the red part of the spectrum (IR) above 700nm, usually seen in small achromat telescopes.
- The smaller details on craters of the Moon and planetary surfaces are so much more visible!
- Planeoptically polished; can be used well before the focal point of the optical system, without any loss of sharpness, as a single filter in front of a binocular for afocal projection with digital cameras.
- Provides the brightest picture of all industrially manufactured colour error-correction systems. Thus, the Fringe-Killer is a must for small refractors!