Canon 10x32 IS Binocular
- Type: Prism Binoculars
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective Lens Effective Diameter: 1.3 in. / 32mm
- Real Field of View: 6.0?
- Apparent Field Of View: 55.3? (Adopted a calculation method based on ISO 14132-1:2002.)
- Objective Lens Construction: 7 elements in 6 groups (including protective glass)
- Eyepiece Lens Construction: 5 elements in 4 groups
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 0.1 in. / 3.2mm
- Eye Relief: 0.6 in. / 14.5mm
- Prism Type: Porro II prisms
- Eye Width Adjustment: 2.2 – 3.0 in. / 55 – 76mm
- Focusing Method: Manual focusing by turning the focusing knob
- Dioptric Correction?: ? 3.0 Diopters
- Closest Focusing Distance: 6.6 ft. / 2.0m
- Image Stabilizer: Available (with Powered IS) Shift Method
- Correction Angle: ?1.0?
- Power Source: 2 x AA batteries
- Dimensions: 5.6 x 6.7 x 3.0 in. / 142 x 171 x 77mm
- Weight: 27.5 oz. / 780g (excluding batteries)
Available on backorder
Featuring a high magnification ratio of 10x, Lens Shift Image Stabilization and a Powered IS function, Canon’s 10×32 IS binoculars are perfect for bringing details up close while providing an impressively steady image. Whether you’re adventuring on a bird watching expedition, taking in the sights on a trip abroad or watching the winning ball fly past the goalkeeper, these binoculars deliver a bright, sharp and easily sustainable view. Thanks to an improved, ergonomic design, the 10×32 IS binoculars are easy to bring and comfortable to use even for extended periods of time. They’re the ideal solution when you want to have a pair of versatile, excellent binoculars on hand.