Canon 10x42 IS WP Binocular
- Type: Prism Binoculars
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective Lens Effective Diameter: 42mm
- Real Field of View: 6.5?
- Apparent Field Of View: 59.2? (Adopted a calculation method based on ISO14132-1:2002.)
- Objective Lens Construction: 4 elements in 3 groups (including protective glass, UD Lens)
- Eyepiece Lens Construction: 7 elements in 5 groups
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 4.2mm
- Eye Relief: 16mm
- Prism Type: Porro II
- Eye Width Adjustment: 57-75mm
- Focusing Method: Manual focusing by turning the focusing knob
- Dioptric Correction?: /- 3.0 diopters
- Closest Focusing Distance: 8.2 ft./2.5m
- Image Stabilizer: Vari-Angle Prism
- Correction Angle: /- 0.8?
- Tripod Socket : Provided
- Power Source: 2 x AA batteries
- Dimensions: 5.4 x 6.9 x 3.4 in./137 x 175.8 x 85.4mm
- Weight: Approx. 1,110g / 39.2 oz
Available on backorder
The much-anticipated 10×42 L IS WP is the first waterproof binocular to incorporate Canon’s exclusive Image Stabilizer technology for steady, shake-free viewing. The high quality L series optics, featuring 2 Ultra-low Dispersion (UD) lens elements (on each side), deliver excellent correction for chromatic aberration. With a large lens diameter and a 4.2mm exit pupil diameter, this binocular provides an exceptionally bright view, even in low-light conditions. The 10×42 L IS WP binocular offers both the desired brightness and excellent waterproof capabilities, making it ideal for a host of activities including marine use, stargazing and wildlife observation – just to name a few.