Canon 12×36 IS III Binocular
- Type: Prism Binoculars
- Magnification: 12x
- Objective Lens Effective Diameter: 36mm/1.42 in.
- Real Field of View: 5?
- Apparent Field Of View: 55.3? (Adopted a calculation method based on ISO 14132-1:2002.)
- Objective Lens Construction: 2 elements in 1 group
- Eyepiece Lens Construction: 5 elements in 4 groups
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 3mm/0.12 in.
- Eye Relief: 14.5mm/0.57 in.
- Prism Type: Porro II prisms
- Eye Width Adjustment: 55mm – 75mm/2.17 – 2.95 in.
- Focusing Method: Manual focusing by turning the focusing knob
- Dioptric Correction?: ?3 Diopters
- Closest Focusing Distance: 6m/19.69 ft.
- Image Stabilizer: Optical correction by Vari-Angle Prisms
- Correction Angle: ?0.8?
- Power Source: 2 x AA Alkaline batteries or 2 x AA NiMh batteries
- Dimensions: 127 x 174 x 70mm/5 x 6.85 x 2.76 in.
- Weight: 660g/23.28 oz. (excluding batteries)
For versatile, image-stabilized operation and clear and bright 12x images look no further than Canon’s 12×36 IS III. Whether in the hands of a hunter scouting a target, a birdwatcher looking for their favorite finch or a sports fan watching the batter swing, these binoculars offer outstanding image quality, speedy operation and an elegant, compact design. With 12x magnification and bright 36mm/1.42 in. objective lenses, the 12×36 IS III are engineered to perform beautifully both indoors and out. Canon’s improved Image Stabilization (IS) technology helps deliver smooth, extended viewing without the need for a tripod, and Canon optics help provide bright, sharp and colorful, virtually distortion-free viewing. With extended use in mind, these binoculars feature long eye relief for comfortable use even when wearing glasses. No matter the user, no matter the situation, Canon’s 12×36 IS III are a premium combination of high magnification optics and a surprisingly portable package.