Canon 14×32 IS Binocular
- Type: Prism Binoculars
- Magnification: 14x
- Objective Lens Effective Diameter: 1.3 in. / 32mm
- Real Field of View: 4.3?
- Apparent Field Of View: 55.5? (Adopted a calculation method based on ISO 14132-1:2002.)
- Objective Lens Construction: 7 elements in 6 groups (including protective glass)
- Eyepiece Lens Construction: 5 elements in 4 groups
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 0.1 in. / 2.3mm
- Eye Relief: 0.6 in. / 14.5mm
- Prism Type: Porro II prisms
- Eye Width Adjustment: 2.2 – 3.0 in. / 55 – 76mm
- Focusing Method: Manual focusing by turning the focusing knob
- Dioptric Correction?: ? 3.0 Diopters
- Closest Focusing Distance: 6.6 ft. / 2.0m.
- Image Stabilizer: Available (with Powered IS) Shift Method
- Correction Angle: ?1.0?
- Power Source: 2 x AA batteries
- Dimensions: 5.6 x 6.7 x 3.0 in. / 142 x 171 x 77mm
- Weight: 27.3 oz. / 775g (excluding batteries)
Available on backorder
Boasting a powerfully high magnification ratio of 14x, Lens Shift Image Stabilization and a Powered IS function, Canon’s 14×32 IS binoculars are perfect for bringing details up close while providing an impressively steady image. Whether you’re watching a bird in flight, a batter all the way from the bleacher seats or even the hands of a violinist as he plays, these binoculars deliver a bright, sharp and easily sustainable view. Thanks to an improved, ergonomic design, the 14×32 IS binoculars are easy to bring and comfortable to use even for extended periods of time. They’re the ideal solution when you want to have powerful and versatile binoculars on hand to bring most anything you view closer.