Canon 18×50 IS Binocular
- Type: Prism Binoculars
- Magnification: 18x
- Objective Lens Effective Diameter: 50mm
- Real Field of View: 3.7?
- Apparent Field Of View: 60.3? (Adopted a calculation method based on ISO14132-1:2002.)
- Objective Lens Construction: 4 elements in 3 groups (including protective glass)
- Eyepiece Lens Construction: 7 elements in 5 groups
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 2.8mm
- Eye Relief: 15mm
- Prism Type: Porro II
- Eye Width Adjustment: 58mm ~ 76mm
- Focusing Method: Manual focusing by turning the focusing knob
- Dioptric Correction?: ? 3.0 Diopters
- Closest Focusing Distance: 6 m/19.7 ft.
- Image Stabilizer: Vari-Angle Prism
- Correction Angle: ?0.7?
- Tripod Socket : Provided
- Power Source: 2 x AA batteries
- Dimensions: 152 x 193 x 1180mm/6.0 x 7.6 x 3.2 in.
- Weight: 1180g/41.6 oz. (excluding batteries)
High-Power, Large Binoculars Perfect for Star Gazing or When You Can’t Get Close Enough (featuring an Image Stabilizer and All-Weather design).
With its wide 50mm objective lenses and high magnification, these rugged, all-weather Canon Image Stabilizer binoculars are destined to set a new and higher benchmark for image brightness, clarity and ergonomic design.