Canon 8×25 IS Binocular
- Type: Prism Binoculars
- Magnification: 8x
- Objective Lens Effective Diameter: 25mm
- Real Field of View: 6.6?
- Apparent Field Of View: 49.5? (Adopted a calculation method based on ISO14132-1:2002.)
- Objective Lens Construction: 4 elements in 3 groups
- Eyepiece Lens Construction:4 elements in 3 groups
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 3.1mm
- Eye Relief: 13.5mm
- Eye Width Adjustment: 56mm ~ 72mm
- Focusing Method: Manual focusing by turning the focusing knob
- Closest Focusing Distance: 3.5 m/11.5 ft.
- Image Stabilizer:Tilt System with Corrective Optics
- Correction Angle: ?1.0?
- Power Source: 1 x CR123A
- Dimensions: 119.7 x 137.2 x 61.2mm/4.7 x 5.4 x 2.4 in.
- Weight: 490g/17.3 oz. (excluding battery)
Extremely compact and lightweight, the 8×25 IS introduces a new kind of Image Stabilization to the most popular size of binoculars.