The Omni Barlow lens is a perfect accessory for your telescope, and is especially helpful for boosting the magnification during lunar or planetary observations under good seeing conditions.
- The barlow lens is Insert between your eyepiece and your telescope to get double the magnification instantly.
- Eye relief is the distance your eye has to be from the first lens in the eyepiece in order to see the full field of view.
- When you use a Barlow lens with an eyepiece, you get double the magnification, but the eye relief is not affected.
- The Celestron Omni 2x Barlow comes in a sleek, silver package.
- The two-element optics are fully multi-coated, and the edges of the lenses are blackened to cut down on internal reflections.
- The 1.25″ barrel will fit in standard 1.25″ focusers and diagonals, and the Barlow will accept 1.25″ eyepieces.
- A metal thumbscrew locks the eyepiece firmly in place.