Headlight LED w/ MaxDetail
- Illumination: 2 bright LEDs / approx. 3200 lux at 250mm, 1200 lux at 400mm
- Power Source: Handy compact battery housing and cable / lasts approx. 8 hours normal mode, approx. 14 hours in eco mode
- Dimensions: Lamp housing dimensions are 1.2 in x .7 in x 1.3 in.
- Accessories: 3 AA Batteries / hard foam traveling case (included)
- Miscellaneous: Can be concentrated at a specific working distance by CPC (compound Parabolic Concentration)
The Headlight LED with MaxDetail? provides a?hands-free illumination device and includes a MaxDetail? telescope with the Headlight LED already attached using a customized adapter that fits over the bridge.?The 2 bright LEDs provide an outstanding 3,200 lux of flicker-free illumination at 25cm (approx. 10 inches from the object) or 1,200 lux at 40cm (approx. 16 inches from the object). This high brightness is possibly due, in part, to the incorporation of new CPC (Compound Parabolic Concentrator) optic technology.
The Headlight LED uses 3 AA batteries (included) and the operating time is about 8 consecutive hours in full LED bright mode. Using the Eco mode (about 75% brightness), the operating time is approximately 13 consecutive hours.?The batteries are contained in a sleek case that can be placed in a pocket or on a belt using the?optional belt clip. The battery case is connected to the LEDs by a thin cable 1m (3.2 feet) long that can be attached to the temples of the eyewear so it is out of the way.
The vertical angle of the light is adjustable so it can be pointed up or down depending on where the?object being viewed is located. And the weight of the lighting element is only 8 grams (2 ounces), so it?s very portable.
To operate the device, press the on/off button once – this will turn on the full brightness of the LED. Press the button again to go to the lower level of light or Eco mode. Press it again and the device will turn off.