- Magnification: 5x, 7x, 9x, and 12x
- Illumination: 2 SMD LEDs can be dimmed or turned off when not needed
- Power Source: Power cord with attachments included (2.5 hours operating time / 2 hours recharge time)
- Point of Purchase Display: FREE with purchase of a Smartlux® Digital
- Weight: 7.8 oz.
- Dimensions: 3.5
- Screen/Display Size: 5 inch LCD TFT display with contrast ration 600:1
- Viewing Modes: True color as well as 4 false colors
- Image resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
- Warranty: 2 years
- Accessories: #1650-1108 Smartlux Digital Bumper can be purchased separately
- Miscellaneous: Auto-Shut-Off after 5 minutes of non-use
Out Of Stock
The Smartlux??Digital is a revolutionary, portable video magnifier that has a multitude of features and easy to use interface.?The large 5″ LCD TFT display provides 5x, 7x, 9x, or 12x magnification (even less when used in hand-held mode) along with 5 different viewing modes that include full color, black on white, white on black, black on yellow, and yellow on black. Illumination is provided by 2 hi-tech SMD LEDs and the tactile control buttons are easy to understand and use. Images can be captured and up to 20 can be stored.
The Smartlux??Digital features a generous depth of focus and includes a stand that, when placed in its fully extended position, is ideal for reading. When placed in its half-extended position, it is ideal for writing.?The two small SMD-LEDs on the underside of the device can be switched off when viewing other backlit displays, such as cell phones, to avoid screen glare.
The screen has a high resolution of 800 x 480 pixels, is hard-coated for scratch protection, and is made with an additional anti-glare layer of film. Simple control buttons are symbolically marked and there are only 3 to learn: On/Off, Magnification setting, and the Contrast Mode.
There is an automatic shut-off feature that will activate between 2 and 5 minutes of non-use to save battery time.?A protective zippered case, cleaning cloth and lanyard?are included with each magnifier. For extra protection,?the Smartlux? Digital Bumper can be purchased?separately. The rubber bumper wraps around the?magnifier to minimize damage if dropped.