Galilean System for Distance - 3x
- Magnification: 3x
- Lens Type: Galilean
- Lens Material: Achromatic lens system
- Mount: Black Plastic
- Frame Size: 155 mm
- Lens Size: 0.9 in.
- Focal Range: From 70 cm to infinity
- Field of view: 160 m / 1000 m (9.5 degrees)
- PD Range: 54-74 mm
- Weight: 2.46 oz.
- Rx-able: Ocular side Rx can be added. Order 1622-1 for pattern and mounting tape. Or contact our Customer Service Department at (800) 487-5389 for Rx service.
- Accessories: Simulated leather zippered case (included)
- Miscellaneous: Temples Have Cold Bend Wire Cores, Available in 3x (1636-3) 0r 4x (1636-4)
This Eschenbach Galilean telescope for distance?is available in?a binocular system.? Galilean systems are small, lightweight optical systems that offer a bright image. They consist of a plus objective lens and a minus ocular lens.
It’s unique adjustable frame allows the system to be fit immediately so it can be used THAT DAY! No lab required! The adjustable bars for the pupillary distance can be locked in place simply by tightening the screws and using the included lockwasher. Finally, the frame features cold bend wire-core temples (150 mm in length) and an adjustable saddle bridge.